Travel to breweries across the Southeast without ever leaving Moore Farms Botanical Garden’s scenic grounds during the 10th annual MFBG Beer Fest. More than 20 local and regional craft breweries will be represented, offering a variety of beers and ciders that are sure to please even the most discerning brew aficionado. We will also have local eats and LIVE music from the Jebb Mac Band! You can’t afford to miss out on the only beer fest in Pee Dee!
MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ATTEND EVENT
Event Entrance: 100 New Zion Road, Lake City, SC 29560
We will be providing a FREE Sober Ride shuttle service that will be running to and from The Inn at the Crossroads and Moore Farms Botanical Garden throughout the day. No pre-registration is needed to utilize this service.
Stay the night in Lake City!
1. The Inn at the Crossroads (Boutique Hotel):
- 128 West Main Street, Lake City, SC 29560 – (843) 394-2100
- Mention “MFBG Beer Fest” for a special room rate
2. Crossroads Coach Resort (RV Park):
- 243 South Church Street, Lake City, SC 29560 – (843) 374-2131
- Mention “MFBG Beer Fest” for a special rate
Tickets available beginning May 20: click HERE!
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Moore Farms Botanical Garden