Take in the beauty of Moore Farms Botanical Garden as you enjoy bottomless samples of wine selections from across the globe during the garden’s annual Wine Stroll on Saturday, March 11! Sip your way through our enticing 65 cultivated acres, dotted with vendor booths, featuring more than 70 different wine selections, live music, and food from local eateries.
*All ticket proceeds benefit the Lake City Junior Sorosis Club
VIP SECTION! How it works:
Gates for both General and VIP ticket holders open at 2pm. From 3pm-4pm, VIPs can enjoy their very own VIP SECTION, featuring private pours by a wine professional, hors d’oeuvres, and more! VIP tickets are limited. Get yours NOW
- General Tickets: $30
- Designated Driver Tickets (CANNOT DRINK): $10
- VIP Tickets: $50
- Designated Driver VIP Tickets (CANNOT DRINK): $20
- Day-Of Tickets: $35
FREE Shuttle Bus: A free shuttle bus will be running back and forth from The Inn at the Crossroads to Moore Farms Botanical Garden throughout the day.
*Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend. This is a rain or shine event.
Stay the night in Lake City!
1. The Inn at the Crossroads (Boutique Hotel):
- 128 West Main Street, Lake City, SC 29560 – (843) 394-2100
- Mention “MFBG Wine Stroll” for a special room rate
2. Crossroads Coach Resort (RV Park):
- 243 South Church Street, Lake City, SC 29560 – (843) 374-2131
- Mention “MFBG Wine Stroll” for a special rate
Purchase Tickets HERE!
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Moore Farms Botanical Garden